Gravenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» Gravenia Reloaded
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm by friend6000

The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 am by friend6000

» I am back!
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm by ~~~~

Comments: 1

You are not connected. Please login or register

The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Polleidon

Polleidon

Hello everyone,

As you may know I'm Polleidon one of the Co-Owners of Gravenia. I'm really sad that this amazing server reached a end but let's not fell bad about it (well...that bad). Gravenia gave me (and I hope to you too) amazing moments...I most say divine moments.

I met amazing people and got two best friends for the rest of my life my dear twin LilyGraves and my best friend/ older brother OwenGraven, among other players.

It was on Gravenia also that was finnaly able to come out to you people because here I fell I'm among friends and family thank you to those that helped me and respect me for who I'm not for what I'm.

I had sad times (just one or two), HAPPY time (10000000000) and some times I was angry or tired but the most important ones and the one I'll remember for ever will be the HAPPY times.

So does anyone want to share with the rest of our beloved community (Gravenians) their story on this server?

Let's keep the positive attitude because we will be able to keep talking in this server and who knows one other servers or even in other games.

As we say here (in Portugal) this is not a goodbye it is a see you soon Smile

See you all later my friends,
Polleidon Very Happy

2The amazing months that I spent on Gravenia :) Empty Will Miss You All! Tue May 28, 2013 5:01 am

Slayyer2804

i too had a very good time on gravenia from starting... to end Sad it has come to great disappointment that my favourite server (ever since i was introduced to it by poll) has shut down due to some shitty internet provider shutting down the server and putting owens ip in the blacklist. Overall i had a great time here in gravenia and I wish to see you on another server!

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

Well, me too as I've said many times around here already I'll miss all of you on my own server.

I'm sure we will all meet on other servers, play other games and you can use this forum as a community point. this forum will keep existing forever and will be a place for us to plan things.

What i'll always remember about gravenia is that I did good, I feel like i made exactly what I wanted a friendly community of close minecraft player who'd help whoever would need it. I also learned that giving power to people isn't a bad deal, you get the occasional mistake but all in all it's much easier to manage a server with all of the community than doing it all alone.

The server is momentarly down as I'm cut from internet again, but I'll reopen it tomorow morning and I'd like if polleidon wants it, him to organize a Farewell party for tuesday 30/05 on the server.

Gravenia will sadly close forever on friday and i'll be sure to put our maps up for download so you can play on them nostalgically or take your builds from it and copy them to your maps.

grtz
Owen

http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

Polleidon

Polleidon

Owengraven wrote:Well, me too as I've said many times around here already I'll miss all of you on my own server.

I'm sure we will all meet on other servers, play other games and you can use this forum as a community point. this forum will keep existing forever and will be a place for us to plan things.

What i'll always remember about gravenia is that I did good, I feel like i made exactly what I wanted a friendly community of close minecraft player who'd help whoever would need it. I also learned that giving power to people isn't a bad deal, you get the occasional mistake but all in all it's much easier to manage a server with all of the community than doing it all alone.

The server is momentarly down as I'm cut from internet again, but I'll reopen it tomorow morning and I'd like if polleidon wants it, him to organize a Farewell party for tuesday 30/05 on the server.

Gravenia will sadly close forever on friday and i'll be sure to put our maps up for download so you can play on them nostalgically or take your builds from it and copy them to your maps.

grtz
Owen

Of course I want a Farewell party. It would be a good way of saying goodbye to the map. Does anyone have any ideas how we should do it? I was thinking about one or two games and if someone is good with it we could make a firework show with redstone anyone is able to do a fully redstoned firework show?

This party isn't to say goodbye to the players it is for the map (just a reminder).

See you all later,
Polleidon ;D

Slayyer2804

[quote="Polleidon"]
Owengraven wrote:Well, me too as I've said many times around here already I'll miss all of you on my own server.

grtz
Owen

My house is gone from the survival map for some reason but im still waiting for the download Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum