Gravenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» Gravenia Reloaded
We need English in the chat EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm by friend6000

We need English in the chat EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 am by friend6000

» I am back!
We need English in the chat EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
We need English in the chat EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
We need English in the chat EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
We need English in the chat EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
We need English in the chat EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
We need English in the chat EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
We need English in the chat EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm by ~~~~

Comments: 1

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need English in the chat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We need English in the chat Empty We need English in the chat Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 am

Titarta

Hi i'm Titarta, one of the arquitects of the server.

In this new post i ask you, Owen, if you could put a sign in the HUB saying the following message:

Try to speak English as much as you can

I think this is not only a problem for me, because sometimes when im on the server the chat is full of other languages but don't have any word of english. So because of this, we sould only speak our official language with the command /tell.

Think about this.

2We need English in the chat Empty Re: We need English in the chat Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 am

alfa_overlord(Sven)

alfa_overlord(Sven)
Admin

Titarta wrote:Hi i'm Titarta, one of the arquitects of the server.

In this new post i ask you, Owen, if you could put a sign in the HUB saying the following message:

Try to speak English as much as you can

I think this is not only a problem for me, because sometimes when im on the server the chat is full of other languages but don't have any word of english. So because of this, we sould only speak our official language with the command /tell.

Think about this.

This isnt realy realistic becaus there are alot of people who speaks duth, portugese,etc. We cant force people to speak english if they doesnt know the langaugh. I hope you will understand this.

3We need English in the chat Empty Re: We need English in the chat Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:56 am

Titarta

This isnt realy realistic becaus there are alot of people who speaks duth, portugese,etc. We cant force people to speak english if they doesnt know the langaugh. I hope you will understand this.

I understand it but at least make that sign for try to have more english in the server

4We need English in the chat Empty Re: We need English in the chat Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 am

Polleidon

Polleidon

Hi,

1st this post should have been put in General discussion or Suggestions as this is for Trading items and stuff Smile

2nd I agree that players should try their best to speak english as most of people speak it and it would be way more easy to understand each other, but some players are young and/or don't know much english so most of them don't speak it at all. So as a suggestion you may ask the players if they can speak english.

See you later,
Polleidon Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum