Gravenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» Gravenia Reloaded
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm by friend6000

The Redstone Update Info Post EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 am by friend6000

» I am back!
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
The Redstone Update Info Post EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm by ~~~~

Comments: 1

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Redstone Update Info Post

2 posters

Creative world reboot to:

The Redstone Update Info Post Vote_lcap13%The Redstone Update Info Post Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
The Redstone Update Info Post Vote_lcap87%The Redstone Update Info Post Vote_rcap 87% [ 7 ]
The Redstone Update Info Post Vote_lcap0%The Redstone Update Info Post Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Redstone Update Info Post Empty The Redstone Update Info Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Minecraft 1.5: The Redstone Update
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When?

As fast as possible, but keep in mind we are running a bukkit/spigot build of the minecraft server, they need their time to update the server api to allow for 1.5.

using bukkit allow us for using plugins and customizing and protecting our server.

What will change
The Nether: As you know 1.5 brings with him a whole new nether need, the Quartz ore, we will have to wipe and restart a new nether for this to be spawned in, so to those who have blaze spawners and other nether farms/machines, you will have to make them again in 1.5, the plus side about this is: You'll be able to make them with the new redstone components!

Creative World some of you may or may not know but we have a bug in the creative world that allows for cheating, we will reboot (wipe and restart) a new creative world after the 1.5 is updated and we are stable again.

This will allow for more redstone experimenting, also allow to switch internal systems so we can get rid of that bug.

please vote on the poll of this thread, if you want him to be a normal world or a flatland world (with enough layers of dirt, amount around 20 layers.)

Survival World Nothing much, we will maybe need to reboot some chuncks and you will need to update your redstoning accordingly.

Due to this update we will have to be more aware of this rule: NO ABUSIVE REDSTONING, NO INFINITY CLOCKS, LAG MACHINES, OR NEVERENDING CIRCUITS. if you still do this in 1.5, and don't use the redstone as planned it can cause lag, and damage to the server, you will get banned!

HungerGames Once we are stable, Hunger Games will be implemented back, depending on how buggy/stable the plugin behaves it will make it fun. (other option will be to make a fully redstone based HG, i'm working on that already for a side project.)

That is it for now, don't update yet and keep yourself informed.

if you want to know everything about 1.5 update, I suggest watching this video:

Thanks!

http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

2The Redstone Update Info Post Empty CraftBukkit For 1.5 Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Slayyer2804

just as i was browsing /r/minecraft i saw the craftbukkit for 1.5 has come out! Sadly i think it is dev. build but i think it should be put on the server till the stable build comes out. I and some people have lots of plans for 1.5 and we are waiting for this server to be changed into a 1.5 server

Thanks!

3The Redstone Update Info Post Empty Re: The Redstone Update Info Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

Slayyer2804 wrote:just as i was browsing /r/minecraft i saw the craftbukkit for 1.5 has come out! Sadly i think it is dev. build but i think it should be put on the server till the stable build comes out. I and some people have lots of plans for 1.5 and we are waiting for this server to be changed into a 1.5 server

Thanks!

Its not as simple as updating to 1.5, dev builds are buggy and dont contain all the features yet, Meaning sometimes it breals or crashes a lot and also i'm waiting for our main plugins to update.

4The Redstone Update Info Post Empty Re: The Redstone Update Info Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:36 am

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

Server updated to 1.5, expect some bugs and glitchesut nothing major

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum