Gravenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» Gravenia Reloaded
glass glass and more glass EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm by friend6000

glass glass and more glass EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 am by friend6000

» I am back!
glass glass and more glass EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
glass glass and more glass EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
glass glass and more glass EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
glass glass and more glass EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
glass glass and more glass EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
glass glass and more glass EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
glass glass and more glass EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm by ~~~~

Comments: 1

You are not connected. Please login or register

glass glass and more glass

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1glass glass and more glass Empty glass glass and more glass Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am

soccerman258258

the town whirlwind is completly glass covered and all the houses are destroyed

2glass glass and more glass Empty Re: glass glass and more glass Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 am

Polleidon

Polleidon

Hi,

Uhm... Were the whole city claimed? And if it was you should (if you'r the town mayor) do /trustlist to see who are the trusted people on your town. And the ask to that people if they know something about it.
Apart from that I can't help you much more let's wait untill Owen see this he might be able to help you more.

I'm sorry for your lost.

See you later,
Polleidon Very Happy

3glass glass and more glass Empty mine Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

Jemerick17

Jemerick17

the town is actually mine and this is what shredder used WE to crash the server. it was a 500 pyramid that ran all the way through my town. just a heads up.

-Emerick17

4glass glass and more glass Empty Re: glass glass and more glass Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

Hell of a mess up.

Due to the crash i lost several files and the server is acting very strange and unstable, there are errors everywhere and i can't fix all of them.

Also i'm sorry emerick, but i'm afraid your town is lost, i was going to put a backup of the map but it got also destroyed due to the crash.

This didn't crash the mc server on itself, it also crashed the actual server and machine running it, this is stupidly serious....

http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

5glass glass and more glass Empty Re: glass glass and more glass Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Jemerick17

Jemerick17

this is "stupidly serious". I would be open to resetting the ENTIRE town of whirlwind, and as of crashing of the server, we need more guidelines on what you CAN and CAN'T do with world edit. This would prevent crashes and server disruption.

-Emerick17

6glass glass and more glass Empty New Town Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Ringo_Greenleaf

Ringo_Greenleaf

I do agree with Emerick making the town better ex. Fixing the Ghetto, but i don't want to see the server reset seeing how it will ruin my company "Le' Sigh" No

7glass glass and more glass Empty Re: glass glass and more glass Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

Jemerick17 wrote:this is "stupidly serious". I would be open to resetting the ENTIRE town of whirlwind, and as of crashing of the server, we need more guidelines on what you CAN and CAN'T do with world edit. This would prevent crashes and server disruption.

-Emerick17

Too many have that power, no need for guidelines when i and poll where the only ones, btw don't blame shredder too much, everyone fucks up.

Its the gravenian WE curse, everyone who gets we will crash the server soon after it, this time it just happened at the most undesirable moment.

http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum