Gravenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» Gravenia Reloaded
Running a private server EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm by friend6000

Running a private server EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 am by friend6000

» I am back!
Running a private server EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Running a private server EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Running a private server EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Running a private server EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Running a private server EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Running a private server EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Running a private server EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm by ~~~~

Comments: 1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Running a private server

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Running a private server Empty Running a private server Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:17 am

Jemerick17

Jemerick17

HI!!! This is Emerick17 asking a humongous favor of one of you. I would be forever in your debt if someone could make a private server for our (Ringo_Greenleaf and mine) youtube group. You would get recognized on our description of our videos, and we would make personal shout outs to you every once in a while. your name would be known as the one who started a server for us. i will tell you all the details if you are willing to do this for us. just leave a comment if you want to. this would be a 24/7 server as we might be in different time zones.

Great thanks to whoever could do this,
-Emerick17

Last edited by Jemerick17 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

2Running a private server Empty Re: Running a private server Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:18 am

Ringo_Greenleaf

Ringo_Greenleaf

YOUR youtube group?

3Running a private server Empty Re: Running a private server Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

Ever thought about hosting it yourself?

If you are not more than 4 players a normal pc should be able to run it, and you can let it run whenever you take the movies.

Grtz
Owen

http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

4Running a private server Empty i have owen... Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 am

Jemerick17

Jemerick17

owen i have indeed thought about it and have tried to do it, but just do not know how to, the walkthroughs never give enough details, and i am clueless with hamachi. although i would gladly do it myself, i just do not know HOW to host a server.

-Emerick17

5Running a private server Empty Re: Running a private server Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 am

Polleidon

Polleidon

Hi,

I'm sorry to say I don't know how to help you both Sad. But I'm sure someone will be able to do so.

Uhm...I've a question how is called your Youtube channel? And what will be the videos about (if I may ask Smile ).

I miss you all.

See you all later,
Polleidon Very Happy

6Running a private server Empty Re: Running a private server Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:48 am

alfa_overlord(Sven)

alfa_overlord(Sven)
Admin

Jemerick17 wrote:HI!!! This is Emerick17 asking a humongous favor of one of you. I would be forever in your debt if someone could make a private server for our (Ringo_Greenleaf and mine) youtube group. You would get recognized on our description of our videos, and we would make personal shout outs to you every once in a while. your name would be known as the one who started a server for us. i will tell you all the details if you are willing to do this for us. just leave a comment if you want to. this would be a 24/7 server as we might be in different time zones.

-Emerick17
I made a private Hamachi server for you, i warn you for one thing, the server wil not be 24/7 becaus my internet has problems sometimes.
good luck with this server.
ask me for the ip, jemerick

Last edited by alfa_overlord on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

7Running a private server Empty Re: Running a private server Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:01 am

Polleidon

Polleidon

alfa_overlord wrote:
Jemerick17 wrote:HI!!! This is Emerick17 asking a humongous favor of one of you. I would be forever in your debt if someone could make a private server for our (Ringo_Greenleaf and mine) youtube group. You would get recognized on our description of our videos, and we would make personal shout outs to you every once in a while. your name would be known as the one who started a server for us. i will tell you all the details if you are willing to do this for us. just leave a comment if you want to. this would be a 24/7 server as we might be in different time zones.

-Emerick17
I made a private Hamachi server for you, i warn you for one thing, the server wil not be 24/7 becaus my internet has problems sometimes.
good luck with this server.
ask me for the ip, jemerick
Uhm...Alfa unless you whitelisted it, it isn't private anymore as you gave the Ip for everyone xD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum