Gravenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reopening the forums, Go to the topic: Taking over the forums or not!!!
Latest topics
» Gravenia Reloaded
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm by friend6000

Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 am by friend6000

» I am back!
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:37 am by Slayyer2804

» When are the servers online?
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm by friend6000

» My cat died :''''(
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Idea for forum
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:17 pm by alfa_overlord(Sven)

» Server update.
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:15 am by friend6000

» Plugin suggestions!!!
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:33 am by friend6000

» Server update
Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:25 am by friend6000

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm by ~~~~

Comments: 1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jemerick17

Jemerick17

In this town, there are many features such as, a parkour course, an amusement park, and many plots to choose from. This town is also the town in which BATMAN resides. His home is very secret. He will protect the town at all costs. Creepers fear him. Anyway,Whirlwind is a peaceful town, and accepts new residents daily. If you want to get there, just type in the chat box, /warp whirlwind. Read the rules and ask Emerick17 for a plot! It is that simple!

Last edited by Jemerick17 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : owen said it would be better this way)

Owengraven

Owengraven
Admin

you could maybe post a screenshot of it?

you can take it and upload it to imgur.com and after that just paste the code for forums/bbcode in here.

if you aren't familiar with it, I could do it.

Btw, format your post a bit, bold name of your town some spaces makes it nicier and easier to read, if you have trouble with it, i'm also willing to help that.

grtz
Owen

http://gravenia.ohmylife.net

3Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! Empty Whirlwind Under Construction Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:56 am

Jemerick17

Jemerick17

as of yesterday, whirlwind is now closed and under construction. No precise reason is needed to say why the town is under construction, but do not warp to the town. please re-set your home away from whirlwind if possible. If you had any items at whirlwind, please tell me or Shredder725. we will try to get them to you ASAP. If you do not contact us, we are not responsible for getting your items. So leave a reply if you want your items back. again, no reply, no items. also, do not try to lie to me or Shredder, we checked the chests and saw all of your items. NO LYING! also, no trying to find the town by walking. It is quit laggy around the town, and we dont want anyone crashing because of it. Have a wonderful day, and DONT WARP TO WHIRLWIND.

-Emerick17

soccerman258258

y cant it let me on the server i can get on for 2 sec then it say end of stream and when i logged on i was in whirlwind

soccerman258258

im in whirlwind now and it looks like s***. i went to see what chest are saved and it looks like only ringo mine creedence77 are left there is a forest completely gone and there are doubles of 4 houses, twin towers and ions house. there r mobs spawning every sec.

6Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! Empty WHIRLWIND Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 am

Smeagol4343

Smeagol4343

Omg whirlwind is amazing. That's all.
-smeagol43

7Welcome to the wonderful town of... WHIRLWIND! Empty relocation Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

Jemerick17

Jemerick17

due to technical difficulties with World Edit, Whirlwind will be moved to a new location. Whirlwind will be offline for the next month or two for relocation. PLEASE DO NOT DO /sethome at whirlwind! this will cause you lag and most likely crash. DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT GO TO WHIRLWIND!
-Emerick17

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum